Los Angeles Bus Tours
Los Angeles City Tour
Tick off LA’s top attractions in just one day on this Los Angeles city tour. Our tour guides are native to the city and as actors and comedians themselves, so they have the inside scoop on what’s hot and what’s not in LA. Zip seamlessly between dispersed attractions such as Santa Monica Pier, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Griffith Park and the Sunset Strip via an upscale, leather clad, air-conditioned coach, benefiting from the navigational expertise and insider knowledge of your guide as you go.
7.5 hours hours for the tour, 10.5 hours with drive time from Anaheim.
You’ll arrive back in Anaheim around 6-6:30 PM. Hotel pickups vary from 30 min to 2 hours prior to tour for LA area pickups
Free pickup from 70 hotels in the Anaheim/Disneyland area and over 150 from LA
Our guides are LA locals, so you’ll get the real deal.
Los Angeles Sightseeing Tours
Save time and money on renting a car and parking fees with free hotel pickup and drop-off. While you may enjoy the freedom of having your own vehicle to get around town, fighting your way through traffic and having to pay exorbitant fees to park your car are sure-fire ways to take away from the fun when you want to explore Los Angeles. Enjoy plenty of time for a closer look at each of the iconic stops and stay hydrated with bottled water free of charge throughout your adventure. Each of the 5-stops include 30 – 40 minutes of self exploration plus 1-hour for lunch at the Iconic Farmers’ Market on this Los Angeles sightseeing tour.
- We’ll pick you up from one of our 70 hotels in the Anaheim and Disneyland area or one of the 150+ hotels from LA
- LA area pickups will enjoy beautiful, vibing and hip Venice Beach where you’ll see Muscle Beach, skate parks, and the birthplace of surfing! (Anaheim pickups will have a drive-through or brief stop depending on timing)
- See the World Famous Pier in Santa Monica.
- Window shop with the rich and famous at Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.
- Have a photo opportunity in front of the famous Beverly Hills sign.
- The Wilshire Corridor
- Drive by the historic Whiskey, Viper Room and Roxy music clubs while cruising down the Sunset Strip (Hollywood and Downtown LA pickups excluded).
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at at a true LA icon, The Farmers Market at the Grove.
- Take a stroll down the Hollywood Walk of Fame and find you favorite celebrities’ stars.
- Visit Grauman’s Chinese Theatre (and find your favorite stars’ hand and footprints), the Kodak Theatre (where the Oscars are held!) on our stop at Hollywood Blvd.
- See the famous Hollywood sign from the beautiful Griffith Park Observatory.
Don’t just take it from us! Read reviews from our customers.
Let’s get your LA In A Day tour started!