Frequently asked questions
Got a question? Get your answer.
- +Is breakfast or lunch included in the price?
- We provide water throughout the tour. Lunch is not included and may be purchased during our 1 hour lunch stop at The Original Farmers Market at The Grove. There are plenty of delicious options to choose from!
- +What is your tour refund policy?
- We offer a 100% refund if you cancel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled departure. All tours cancelled within 24 hours of scheduled departure are non-refundable. We do offer rescheduling options for a future tour date subject to availability. No shows will be charged 100% without rescheduling option.
- +Can I pay in cash the day of the tour?
- We do not accept cash on the bus. All tickets must be purchased online, through customer service prior to departure. Please call us at (818) 538-6287 if you have any questions!
- +Is your site secure for payments?
- Yes, our site offers SSL security on all purchases.
- +Do I need to purchase a seat for my baby even if the baby is on my lap?
- We do not charge for children 2 and under. We also strongly encourage bringing a car seat and letting us know at the time of booking that you will be bringing an infant. We can provide child safety seats or booster seats on request.
- +How can I make a reservation?
- +Is gratuity included in the price?
- No. Standard tip is 10%-20% (or more if you were really happy with the service!).
- +When should I make my reservation?
- We recommend booking as soon as you know the date you want to go on the tour. During popular travel times (summer, spring break, winter holidays and breaks) our tours sell out every day, often well in advance.
- +What time does the tour start/finish?
- The tour picks you up from most Anaheim hotels between 7:00am and 7:45am and returns at approximately 6pm 7pm back to Anaheim. If you are already in the LA area, the tour start from Massilia cafe and restaurant at 9:45am located at 1445 4th st, Santa Monica, CA 90401. If you are requesting hotel pickup from the LA area please check our hotel list for pickup time and availability.
- +How many stops are there?
- Our full day city tour includes 5 self-guided stops. Destination stops include Santa Monica, Beverly Hills/Rodeo Dr., Griffith Observatory/Hollywood Sign and Hollywood Blvd./Walk of Fame. We also explore downtown LA on the way to Hollywood (for Anaheim pickups). Our lunch stop is at The Original Farmers Market at The Grove. Venice Beach is included as a stop for pickups in the LA area, for Anaheim pickups Venice Beach will be a drive through! Each stop allows you to explore the area on your own and at your own pace.
- +How long are the stops?
- Destination stops are 30-40 minutes. Lunch is usually around an hour or just over (added time for busier days).
- +Are the stops guided?
- Our stops are self-guided with an informative map that we provide all guests. Your guide will provide ample information and is happy to answer any questions you have before exiting the vehicle at our destination stops. Between stops, your knowledgeable guide will give you fun facts and information about all areas we visit throughout the day.
- +Where do you visit on your tour?
- A complete list of where we visit on our city tour can be found HERE. Destination stops include, Venice Beach, Beverly Hills/Rodeo Dr., Griffith Observatory/Hollywood Sign and Hollywood Bl/Walk of Fame. Our lunch stop is at The Original Farmers Market at The Grove.
- +Are seats assigned? Can I sit with my family/friends?
- Seats are first-come-first-served and we cannot guarantee that you will be seated next to your party. To maximize the likelihood that you will be able to sit together, we strongly recommend arriving early for check-in. All groups booking together will be placed on the same bus. If you have 2 or more reservations for your group please notify us in the comments section at the time of purchase so your group can be placed on the same bus.
- +What languages do you offer the tour in?
- Currently, we only offer our regular city tours in English. We do have private tours available in Spanish upon request.
- +Do we get to visit any movie studios?
- Studios are part of our Hollywood driving tour, so you certainly see them, but they aren’t stops.
- +Where should I park?
- If you are meeting us at Staybridge Suites Anaheim, 1855 S Manchester Ave, Anaheim, CA 92802, there is free parking on site.
If you are meeting us at are starting location in Los Angeles, please park at 1444 4th St, Santa Monica, CA 90401 (across the street from the starting point at 1445 4th St).
- +Can you pickup from my hotel/location?
- If you are staying in Anaheim, We offer complimentary pickup service from any hotel within 3 miles of Disneyland Resort. To see a list of hotels please click HERE.
If you are staying in Los angeles, we offer pickup service from several communities. To see a list of hotels please click HERE.
If you do not see your hotel and would like to inquire about pickup, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- +What do I need to bring for the tour?
- Check the weather before coming for what to wear (generally jeans/shorts a t-shirt and a sweatshirt for the morning are all you need – maybe a hat, too). Bring some sunglasses, something to drink (though bottled water is available on the bus), a camera and your wallet and you’re all set. On sunny days (which is 85% of the year), you may want to bring some sunscreen and chapstick.
- +Do I need a ticket to get on the bus?
- You must advance purchase tour tickets, although you don’t need to bring a printed ticket. Our guides will check you in with the name on the reservation.
- +Can I take public transportation to the tour starting location?
- Yes, and we encourage you to do so! Google Maps is the best tool out there to route you using public transportation.
- +Can I bring my luggage/stroller?
- The buses are small and designed for passenger transport only so we cannot accommodate luggage or strollers. Day packs are fine and are encouraged.
- +Are you insured/licensed?
- Yes. We are fully insured and licensed by the state regulatory agency the California Public Utilities Commission (TCP# 33580). We encourage all guests to Los Angeles to check that every company is properly licensed and insured before booking any activity. You can search for a company’s passenger carrier license on the California PUC website. Unfortunately, many companies in Los Angeles do not comply with these requirements.
- +Are you hiring for positions?
- We are always accepting good résumés for tour guides and drivers. Submit yours to email@example.com.
Let’s get your LA In A Day tour started!